4 Ways to Protect Your Pup From Summer Heat
1. Keep Your Dog Hydrated
2. Exercise at Cooler Times of Day
3. Take Your Pet to the Groomer
4. Keep Water Nearby for Hot Paws
A Few "Don'ts" to Keep in Mind...
Having fun and keeping your pet healthy should always be your top
priorities. While the tips above will help keep your pet cool, please also
- Never leave your dog unattended in the car. It's easy for pets to develop heat stroke or even die in warm or hot temperatures.
- Protect your pet's paws from hot pavement. The pads can burn easily, which is quite painful.
- Remember to keep flea and tick medicine on your pet at all times. Sentinel makes a great all-in-one treatment that works on fleas, ticks, heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms.